There’s something about a good, old-fashioned taxi that just makes us happy. Maybe it’s the fact that they always seem to be on time, or the way they take us to places we wouldn’t be able to get to on our own. No matter what it is, we can’t help but love cabs from all over the world. So, if you’re looking for ways to make your vacation even more special, check out these things to do in cab-loving destinations like Mysore and Coorg.
What are the best things to do in Mysore?
There are so many things to do in Mysore, and each person will have different favourites. Here are a few of the best things to do in Mysore:
- Take a scenic drive down the Kaveri River. This can be done by hiring a cab from Mysore to coorg or by taking a bus or train from the city. The views will amaze you and you’ll come away feeling happy and relaxed.
- Visit the Mysore Palace – one of India’s most famous palaces. It’s a must-see for tourists visiting Mysore, and there are plenty of activities available to keep children occupied (eg: puppet shows, games, etc).
- Head out to Coorg for some natural beauty. The forests here are very picturesque, and there are plenty of hiking trails to take advantage of. There are also waterfall hikes and birdwatching opportunities available, making this an ideal spot for a relaxing vacation.
Coorg: What to see and do
If you’re looking for a tranquil getaway, look no further than Coorg. This area in Karnataka offers some of the most stunning scenery in all of India. From Mysore, the main city in the region, there are plenty of options for taxis and buses to take you to your desired destination. Here are five things to do while in Coorg:
1) Visit the Kodagu Wildlife Sanctuary. This is one of India’s top wildlife sanctuaries and home to elephants, tigers, lions and other large animals. You can also go hiking or bird watching during your visit.
2) Head to Agumbe Falls. This is a beautiful waterfall located just outside of Mysore. It’s worth visiting if you’re looking for something peaceful to do while in Coorg.
3) Go swimming at the many beaches around Mysore. These include spotless sands near Srirangapatna and serene coves like those near Udupi.
4) Walk through the fascinating old city of Mysore itself. The architecture here is absolutely gorgeous, and there’s so much to see inside the winding streets.
5) End your trip by touring some of the traditional hill temples dotting the landscape around Mysore – such as Dodda Ganapathi Temple or Bommanahalli Someshwara Temple – both of which are UNESCO World Heritage sites.
You can call mysore to coorg taxi services here!
How much does it cost to travel around Mysore and Coorg?
Traveling around Mysore and Coorg can be quite pricey if you don’t plan ahead. Here is a list of things that will make your trip more affordable:
-Take the bus. Buses are cheap, comfortable, and reliable. The buses that go from Bangalore to Mysore and vice versa are especially convenient because they have all-night services.
-Make use of local transport options like shared vans and taxis. These will cost you less than hiring a private cab, and they’re also much more fun to ride in!
-Check out the day tripping options available in Mysore and Coorg. There are plenty of places to visit just outside the cities – including waterfalls, wildlife sanctuaries, tea estates, etc. You can easily explore these areas on your own or with a group of friends.
-Stay in homestays or rural guest houses when possible. This will save you money on accommodation costs as well as give you an authentic experience of local life.
There are a handful of things to think about when planning to travel from Mysore to Coorg to make your journey as smooth as possible. Take a look at mysore coorg tour package!
If you’re looking for a happy journey, look no further than a cab from Mysore to Coorg. From the scenic views of coffee plantations to animals in their natural habitats, there’s something for everyone on this ride. Whether you’re in the mood for an adventure or just want to relax and take it easy, a taxi from Mysore to Coorg is the perfect way to enjoy your vacation.